Why makes us different to any other personal training service?
WWHF personal training takes an holistic approach to your health, wellbeing and fitness. By applying the 7 principles of the C.L.E.A.N.E.R™ Living Therapy programme to your every day life, we are able to tailor a 1:1 personal training program that will treat you as a ‘whole’ and meets your individual needs.
The 7 principles of C.L.E.A.N.E.R™ Living Therapy programme are:
C – Clear mindset and goals
L – Lifestyle choices
E – Endocrine/organ function
A – Anatomical alignment
N – Nutrition & Hydration
E – Exercise
R – Rest & Regeneration
Most trainers focus on just part of one of the 7 principles above i.e. exercise.
The WWHF ethos is to look at you holistically. All 7 principles need to be addressed in order to improve your health, well-being and fitness in the long term. What’s more, all our personal training clients receive Integrated Manual Therapy as part of their program…
What is Integrated Manual Therapy (IMT)?
Integrated Manual Therapy is a new and exciting therapy that combines the techniques used in the standard massage, myofascial and soft tissue release techniques. IMT is fantastic for correcting individual anatomical muscular imbalances that are causing you pain and discomfort in your day to day life.
I am one of a small number of PT’s who has trained as a KCA specialist with Dax Moy London’s Top Personal Trainer.
KCA stands for Kinetic Chain Assessment and it is about how the body should move, how your body actually works, identifying differences (dysfunctions like frozen shoulder, weak wrists, aches and pains in the knees, back etc) and correcting the differences by using inhibition, decompressions, facilitation, myofascial release techniques and then using corrective exercise to sort the difference/dysfunction out permanently.
“The Kinetic Chain is the combined contribution of the neurological, skeletal and muscular system in their efforts to reduce the effects of gravity and ground reaction forces acting upon the body and their ability to produce force in a way that provides for safe and efficient movement” Dax Moy 2009
What this means is that the whole body is one interconnected system or chain working together in harmony to produce movement so we can carry out our everyday living. But since a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, one area of dysfunction can lead to a chain reaction that causes pain in seemingly unrelated areas.
Having compressed wrist joints can lead to pain, weakness and dysfunction in the shoulder.
- Dysfunction at the shoulder joint leads to overuse of the neck muscles, neck pain and headaches.
- Forward head posture can lead to compressed cervical vertebrae.
- Having a desk job can lead to tight hip flexors causing compressed, painful lumbar vertebrae.
- Compressed lumber vertebrae can lead to neck pain.
- Having stiff feet and ankles can lead to lower back pain and dysfunction.
- Having tight cranial fascia can cause painful feet!!
But it doesn’t stop there; each one of the above can lead to the other. You can see from the above examples that the whole body is interconnected and as one link of the chain is affected it leads to dysfunctions, pain and degenerative diseases further along that chain.
By combining techniques I’ve learned as a Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist, Corrective Exercise Specialist and combining it into a holistic whole body treatment, Integrated Manual Therapy uses non-invasive, hands-on techniques to achieve and maintain optimum well-being and function.
Through advanced KCA techniques I am able to discover areas of dysfunction within the various systems of the body and pain and plan out a strategy to return the client back to full health.
All WWHF personal training clients undergo a full Kinetic Chain Assessment upon which a full treatment plan and corrective exercise program can be designed.
We will have an initial consultation where we will discuss what you want, assess where you are now and put a program and strategies in place to get you where you want to be in an agreed time-frame. We will discuss the 7 C.L.E.A.N.E.R.™ principles and how they will integrate with your lifestyle and help you achieve your goals.
- You will undertake a Kinetic Chain Assessment so that your programme meets your specific needs. This will take place in your first PT session with me.
- You will be expected to follow the Breaking The Cycle™ C.L.E.A.N.E.R.™ Living Therapy programme for the first 4 weeks and then further nutritional protocols will be introduced if required.
- You will undergo a weekly re-assessment; measurements, weight, nutrition and lifestyle update.
- You will be expected to undertake the agreed number of workouts per week as well as homework via video or handouts.
- You will receive support via email, Facebook or telephone as required.
Personal Training Packages and Pricing – there are 3 packages designed to suit your needs.
1) Diamond – 6 Month Transformation Package
Personal training is offered on a 6 Month cycle:
- £1320 (1 session-per-week)
- £2640 (2 sessions-per-week)
- £3960 (3 sessions-per-week)
- A courtesy Full Body Massage per month (optional)
- Recipe Books
- Monthly Home Visits
- Escorted Shopping Trips
Personal training is offered on a 3 Month cycle:
- £660 (1 session-per-week)
- £1320 (2 sessions-per-week)
- £1980 (3 sessions-per-week)
- A courtesy Full Body Massage per month
- Recipe Books
Personal training is offered on a 4-week cycle:
- £240 (1 session-per-week)
- £480 (2 sessions-per-week)
- £720 (3 sessions-per-week)
- Your first PT session will be an Exploration and Assessment session so that your written training programme is unique to you and your ability
- Payment will need to be made in full before your training begins into the WWHF Bank Account.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule a session otherwise you will be expected to pay for your cancelled or missed session.
Sign up now!
To read more about the principles of the C.L.E.A.N.E.R™ Therapy programme please visit the ‘About‘ page.