This session mixes Pilates, Yoga and modern stretch techniques with gentle body conditioning exercises using body weight and equipment to strengthen, lengthen and tone tight muscles.
The exercises are a combination of slow, controlled and dynamic standing and floor exercises, with and without the use of equipment.
Suitable for beginners and mixed ability. No age limits. I am happy to teach people with minor back problems after recommendation from your GP first.
Sessions are £7.00 each and are payable monthly in advance or £9 per session drop in.
To reserve your place on this course please go to ‘How to book‘ web page or to ask any questions please;
Contact Chris 07932-594712 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
A WORD FROM CHRIS
RECOMMENDED BY THE MEDICAL PROFESSION!
The medical world is now realizing the benefits of the pilates method for the prevention back injuries and it is for this reason that pilates is recommended as one of the safest forms of exercise by GPs, physiotherapists and health professionals!
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM PILATES?
Pilates is perfect for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their general fitness and body awareness
- Remedial and rehabilitation work
- Injury prevention
- Improvement of technique for athletes and dancers
- The elderly
- Pregnant women (pre and post natal
- Children from 12 years old
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Pilates helps to:
- Increase and create a balance between strength and flexibility
- Create an awareness of and strengthen dynamic stability
- Improve co-ordination
- Release stress
- Improve posture
WHY CHOOSE OUR PILATES CLASS?
Chris is a down to earth, friendly individual who believes that everyone needs to keep fit for their own physical and mental well being and to be role models for future generations!
Like many of her fitness colleagues, Chris offers a highly professional service to the community by teaching and instructing individuals in the art of fitness. She has extensive knowledge and skills that she would like to pass onto the local community to get you all fit and active!
Chris cares deeply about her profession and feels it is her duty to motivate individuals to achieve their goals in life.
Why not try a class today and see what you have been missing?
A HIGHLY QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR
Chris is a highly qualified and knowledgeable instructor who has undertaken many qualifications and attended many courses in order to keep up to date with the fitness market.
Some of these are listed below :
- YMCA ETM (Exercise to Music) – May 2004
- Member of The Register of Exercise Professionals – May 2004 to Date
- YMCA Studio Resistance Training – Nov 2004
- YMCA Exercise & Mental Health – June 2004
- Core Stability Workshop with Ceri Hannan – 2005
- Swiss Ball Training with Alys Helm & Lorna Lee Malcolm – Feb 2007
- Fitness Pilates Training with Rachel Holmes – Jan 2006
- Freestyle Fitness Yoga Training with Jayne Nicholls – 2006
- YMCA Exercise Nutrition & Weight Management – June 2008
- Fitness Pilates Progressive Worshop Mar 09
- Fitness Pilates Level 3 Qualification Jan 2010
- Advanced Physiology & Anatomy Level 3 Jan 2010
Chris continuously strives to offer best value for money fitness sessions to her local community, so please support her in helping you…….attend a session today and see what you are missing!
STRESS BUSTERS PACKAGES & PRICES
Group Pilates – Class Only
- 1 x 60min class per week £7.00 x 4 = £28 per month
- 2 x 60min classes per week £13 x 4 = £52 per month
- or £9 per PAYG session.
Here are a couple of YouTube videos to give you an idea what pilates is all about: